Pulse Sensor Amped!
Pulse Sensor Amped is a greatly improved version of our original Pulse Sensor, a plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino. It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects.
Pulse Sensor Amped added amplification and noise cancellation circuitry to the hardware. It's noticeably faster and easier to get reliable pulse readings. Pulse Sensor Amped works with either a 3Volt and 5Volt Arduino. We've discontinued our previous Pulse Sensor models, because this one is far better.
Lastly, we've also streamlined and improved the Processing visualization software and Arduino code that comes with this hardware.
The kit includes:
1) A 24-inch Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
2) An Ear Clip, perfectly sized to the sensor. We searched many many places to find just the right clip. It can be hot-glued or epoxied to the back of the sensor to get reading from an ear lobe.
3) Parts to make a handy Velcro Finger Strap. This is another great way to get heart-rate data.
4) 4 Transparent Stickers, to insulate the front of the Pulse Sensor from oily fingers and sweaty earlobes.
5) The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
Sales Policy: This item is an open source electronic sensor for developers. It is made in small batches. All sales are final. We guarantee the quality. Any defective items will be replaced with 30 days of sale.